Use of the Website: Rhythm owns, operates and maintains the Website. The Website and the content, including, but not limited to, text, data, information, reports, images, photos, graphics, graphs, charts, animations, and video displayed on the Website (the “Content”) is the property of Rhythm, or its licensors, and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. All trade names, trademarks, service marks, and other product and service names and logos on the Website and within the Content are proprietary to their respective owners and are protected by applicable trademark and copyright laws. Any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos (collectively, the “Marks”) displayed on the Website may be registered or unregistered Marks of Rhythm, or others. Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any of the Marks displayed on the Website without the express written consent of Rhythm or a third-party owner of such Marks. Any unauthorized uses of the Marks or any other Content are strictly prohibited.
You agree that when accessing Content on the Website, you shall not use such Content for any purpose that is contrary to, or violates, any applicable law or regulation. You may print, copy, and download any Content contained in the Website for your personal use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, frame, create derivative works from, transfer, or otherwise use in any other way for commercial or public purposes in whole or in part any Content obtained on the Website, except as otherwise expressly provided herein, without the express prior written consent of Rhythm. If you copy or download any Content you agree not to obscure, delete, or modify any notices or legends contained therein.
User Conduct: By using the Website you agree not to:
- Post, upload, or distribute any content that is unlawful, tortious, abusive, defamatory, libellous, inaccurate, or that a reasonable person could deem to be objectionable, profane, indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, hateful, or otherwise inappropriate as determined by us;
- Interfere with the operation of the Website or any user’s enjoyment of the Website, including without limitation by (i) uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code; (ii) making unsolicited offers or advertisements to other users of the Website; (iii) attempting to collect personal information about users or third parties without their consent; or (iv) interfering with or disrupting any networks, equipment, or servers connected to or used to provide the Website, or violating the regulations, policies, or procedures of such networks, equipment, or servers;
- Perform any fraudulent activity including impersonating any person or entity, claiming false affiliations, or accessing the accounts of others without permission.
- Attempt to do any of the foregoing in this Section or assist or permit any persons in engaging or attempting to engage in any of the activities described in this Section.
- Upload, post, reproduce, or distribute any information, software, or other material protected by copyright or any other intellectual property right (as well as rights of publicity and privacy) without first obtaining the permission of the owner of such rights.
- Collect or store personal data about other users.
- Use the Website for any commercial purpose not expressly approved by Rhythm in writing
Violation of any of the above may, at any time without prior notice, result in a warning, temporary limit or suspension or immediate termination of your account or your access to the Website, reporting of your conduct to authorities, or legal action, as may be appropriate in the sole discretion of Rhythm. You acknowledge that Rhythm is not responsible for and does not assume any liability for users’ acts or omissions, including, without limitation, with respect to the aforementioned activities.
Intellectual property rights
We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and require that the people who use the Website do the same. We may terminate the use privileges of users who are repeat infringers of intellectual property rights. Accordingly, you may not store any material or content on, or disseminate any material or content over, the Website in any manner that constitutes an infringement of third party intellectual property rights. Owners of copyrighted works who believe that their rights have been infringed may report alleged infringements. If you believe in good faith that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us via:
Rhythm Pharmaceuticals Netherlands BV
1043 NX Amsterdam
Or by e-mail: